These instructions are for ST-700 (SimplicityTouch 70") panels, however, there are some ST-700 panels that require a different tool for updating calibration.
If the SN or your ST-700 falls within one of these SN ranges then you will need to use a different tool. Otherwise, follow the instructions below.
ST-700 Serial Numbers NOT covered by these instructions: ST-700-008913 through ST-700-008918; ST-700-9413 through ST-700-009946. All other ST-700 serial numbers are covered by these instructions.
- Download the TouchWinSetup archive from this link Download Here.
- Unzip the archive and install the WinTouchSetup application on your Windows PC.
- Connect the PC to the ST-700 that needs recalibrated. Make sure both video and USB touch cables are connected.
- Open the program. It will be under Programs/Timelink folder.
- Click on Reset under Setting. Then Click Apply.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here