Aug 13, 2020
Fixing a Mirrored Image while in XSight is really easy!
Fixing the mirrored image
- While in XSight, click the Options icon in the bottom left (looks like a gear).
- Then either check or uncheck "Mirror and flip input video frame from the main camera". Also, ensure "Save current zoom and rotation position when exiting" is checked. Then click "Save".
- If needed, you can then rotate the image using the rotate icon.
- Once you have the image oriented correctly, the current settings should save and next time XSight is opened, it should default to this same position.
- If the image is still mirrored after following these settings, right-click inside the viewing area and ensure the "Image Effects Tools" toolbar is checked.
- Then in the Image Effects Toolbar, click the mirror icon.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here