Apr 09, 2020
There are a few different reasons that the following error will occur.
Camera not found: RecordexUSA"
Methods for resolving this issue
- Click the Options icon at the bottom left of XSight, under "Video Device 1", for "Video Device", select the Recordex Document Camera you are using. Then click "save" at the bottom right of the options page.
- Press the power button on the Recordex Document Camera. The Power LED should end up as Green.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and reconnect it to a different USB port.
- If the USB cable is connecting to a Docking Station, try connecting it directly to the computer.
- Try using a different and known working USB cable.
- Check to see if your AntiVirus program is blocking access to the camera or XSight.
- Borrow a known working Recordex camera (if possible) and connect it to your computer. If the known working camera has the same issue, then something on your computer is causing the issue.
- If none of these methods resolve the issue, then it's possible that the camera itself is defective.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here