Apr 09, 2020
Follow the instructions below to set up your microscope for use with the Recordex SimplicityCam. Used for models; 5z, 5zAF, or 8zAF.
You can view the following youtube video tutorial of how to do this also: Click Here
Connecting SimplicityCam to a microscope
- Make a USB connection.
- The SimplicityCam drivers will install when the camera is plugged into the computer. No driver pre-installation is required. Simply attach the camera and wait a few minutes for Windows or OSX to install the drivers.
- Remove the eyepiece from your microscope and replace it with the SC5zMA adapter.
- After replacing the eyepiece you can continue to use your microscope as normal. However, now it will also work with your SimplicityCam document camera.
- Position the SimplicityCam directly over the microscope eyepiece.
- The adapter should fit flush with the SimplicityCam lens, as pictured below.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here