Here is a YouTube video that will teach you how to fix this: Click Here
Fixing black background
- If you are using XPress and you are trying to use the transparent mode but your background is black then follow these steps.
- Closeout of XPress and go to your desktop and right-click. Then go and click on personalize.
- That will then open this window where you will notice a "Basic and High Contrast" theme is chosen.
- Scroll to the top of the window and select one of the "Aero" themes.
- Once you have selected an "Aero" theme open XPress back up. Then when you go and use transparent mode it will work.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here