.xpdx files can be exported to PDF.
To watch a video tutorial: Click Here
Exporting to PDF
- Open the Xpress software and click the menu bars in the top right corner.
- Click the settings icon at the bottom right of the menu.
- The format is automatically set to JPG.
- Click the format drop down menu and select PDF.
- If you would like to save the file to a different place then click the folder icon.
- That is going to bring up this window where you will click the home icon.
- Then you will choose from there where you will like the file to be saved.
- If you document is a multi page document you are going to click the camera icon in the bottom right.
- Then click the multi page icon in that menu.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here