If using the wired connection you may wish to completely disable the wireless interface of the panel. Follow these instructions to disable the wireless interface.
1. Power on the panel and then press the home button.
2. Select Settings. The default password is 0 0 0 0. It is recommended that you change the default password.
3. Select Network.
4. Select Router Settings.
5. Login to the router. The default username is: admin with the password left blank.
6. Select Advanced Mode from the left menu.
7. Select 5G CONFIG from the top menu. Then check the Disable Wireless Lan Interface check box. Then click Apply and choose to Reboot Later.
8. Select 2.4G CONFIG from the top menu. Then check the Disable Wireless Lan Interface check box. Then click Apply and choose to Reboot Now.
9. When router reboots it will show the status page and the 2.4 and 5GHz wireless configuration information will be removed from status screen indicating that the wireless interface is disabled.