If you are receiving an error message or the duplicator is acting in a strange manner, then performing a factory reset may be beneficial in the troubleshooting process.
How to Reload Factory Defaults:
- Press ESC and HOLD until the start of the long "beep" (approx 2 sec.) and release, Should see ADV. SETUP Under Run Protect.
- Scroll DOWN (using down arrow) until you see LOAD DEFAULT.
- Press ENT. You should then see 'Load Default config ? Yes'.
- Press ENT. It will probably show 'Load Default OK' or 'Load Default'.
- Press ESC several times to escape out, and scroll DOWN to 1.COPY.
- Power OFF the duplicator, wait at least 30 seconds and power back ON.
If none of these solutions help resolve your issue go ahead and submit a support ticket: Click Here